Kampusworld is committed to protecting your privacy online. This policy explains how we collect, store and use personal information.
1. What data do we collect?
When you submit information via the Kampusworld 'Email Us' link you may wish to provide personal contact information to help us with your enquiry. You are under no obligation to provide such information, however we may not be able to deal with your enquiry if withhold this information.
2. Third Party Websites
This Site contains links to other sites. Kampusworld is not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of such sites.
Kampusworld places great importance on the security of all personally identifiable information associated with our customers. We have security measures in place to attempt to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of customer data under our control. For example, we review our security and privacy policies periodically and only authorised personnel have access to user information. While we cannot ensure or guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration of data will not occur, we use our best efforts to prevent this.
Cookies are pieces of information that a website transfers to your hard drive to store and sometimes track information about you. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can change your browser to prevent this. However, you may not be able to take full advantage of a website if you do so. Cookies are specific to the server that created them and cannot be accessed by other servers, which means they cannot be used to track your movements around the web. Although they do identify a user's computer, cookies do not personally identify users. Passwords and credit card information are not stored in cookies.
- estimate our audience size and patterns;
- track preferences and to improve and update our website
- provide interactive content on our this website.
5. Google Analytics
Kampusworld may disclose aggregate statistics about site visitors and customers in order to describe services to prospective partners, advertisers and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will include no personally identifying information.
6. How is the information used?
Kampusworld will use the information you provide to:
- improve the content of our web page(s);
- customise the content and/or layout of pages for each individual customer; and
- carry out research on customer demographics
- interests and behaviour;
- send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
7. With whom is the information shared?
(a) Kampusworld may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or if it believes that such action is necessary to protect and defend the rights, property or personal safety of Kampusworld, the Site or its visitors. (b) To a purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling.
8. Your acceptance of these terms